The Internship Program at Carmen Roe Law Firm offers students valuable on-the-job training and real world experience at one of Houston’s premier criminal defense law firms.
Interns have the opportunity to conduct legal research, review and draft legal documents, and accompany an attorney to court. Interns will also share in the day-to-day tasks required for the successful operation of a law firm such as preparing client files, corresponding with clients, and assisting staff.
• Current college student in good standing
• Verbal and written communication skills, bi-lingual a plus
• An interest in Criminal Law, preferred.
Our Paralegal Internship Program is designed for current paralegal students seeking college credit for hands-on experience.
Contact us today if you are interested in applying to the Carmen Roe Law Firm Internship Program!
The Carmen Roe Law Firm’s Legal Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for law school students to gain firsthand exposure to challenging and complex criminal law issues and develop skills that will contribute to their future legal careers.
• Must be a current 3L at an ABA accredited law school with an excellent academic record.
• Strong research, writing, analytical, and communication skills.
• Well-organized, self-directed, and able to complete multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from attorneys and clients.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
This Program is ideal for law students with an interest in Criminal Law, particularly:
• Criminal Defense Trial Practice
• Criminal Appellate Practice
• Legislative Research and Review
• Reviewing, drafting and revising a wide variety of legal documentation, including motions, pleadings, briefs, and other documents.
• Researching legal issues and reporting results to attorneys in writing and in-person.
• Contribute to law firm goals and identify improvement opportunities.
• Participate in company networking events and activities.
• Other projects/assignments as assigned.
Contact us today to apply to the Carmen Roe Law Firm Internship Program!
Copyright © 2021 | Carmen Roe Law Firm | 440 Louisiana, Suite 1115 Houston Texas 77002 | 713.236.7755 | email@example.com
All Rights Reserved: Carmen Roe Law Firm, PLLC